feeds.sh exists to allow people to receive daily email digests for their rss feeds.
We are committed to:
- No browser-based tracking of visitor behavior.
- No attempt to identify users.
- Never sell any user or visitor data.
- No ads — ever.
The user expressly understands and agrees that Eric Bower, the operator of this website shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to them or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages.
We are committed to zero browser-based tracking or trying to identify visitors. This means we do not try to understand the user based on cookies or IP address. We do not store personally identifiable information.
However, in order to provide a better service, we do have some analytics on posts. List of metrics we track for posts:
- anonymous view counts
We might also inspect the headers of HTTP requests to determine some tertiary information
about the request. For example we might inspect the
Referer to filter out requests from bots.
- The user is responsible for all content posted and all actions performed with their account.
- We reserve the right to disable or delete a user's account for any reason at any time. We have this clause because, statistically speaking, there will be people trying to do something nefarious.
We provide the feeds.sh service on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We do not offer service-level agreements but do take uptime seriously.
Contact and Support
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
feeds.sh is built with many open source technologies.
In particular we would like to thank: